Sunday, September 23, 2012

Autumn Playlist

We are finally in my favourite season! I follow Kayley's blog and she recently posted an Autumn Playlist of her own! I loved hers and decided to make one of my own! Here it is!

1. Chicago- Sufjan Stevens
2. Holocene- Bon Iver
3. To Be Alone With You- Sufjan Stevens
4. Down In The Valley- The Head and the Heart
5. New Year's Eve- Mal Blum
6. I Will Wait- Mumford and Sons
7. My Favourite Book- Stars
8. Still Fighting It- Ben Folds
9. Criminal- Fiona Apple
10.Baltimore- Mal Blum
11.New Slang- The Shins
12. Skinny Love- Bon Iver
13. This Year- The Mountain Goats
14. Valentine- Fiona Apple
15. It's Time- Imagine Dragons
16. Call Them Brothers- Regina Spektor & Only Son

This is what I have for now! I'm sure I'll find more soon and will make an updated post of this soon enough!
Here is a link to the playlist on Youtube!

Enjoy your Sunday! I've got myself a pumpkin spice latte so I will be enjoying mine. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment