Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hurricane Sandy is ruining my life.

Hello peoples. I hate Hurricane Sandy. Sandy has caused me to miss now four days of school but unlike my peers I actually WANT school. I can't go out and do anything fun and we have Tuesday off anyways... The play I'm in opens now on FRIDAY we were supposed to open tomorrow night and I should be out trick or treating now, I have the best costume but you'll have to wait for next Wednesday to see that. (hehehehe)

I really have been in the mood to just clean my room, read a book or two, rewatch Midnight in Paris, and just sleep. I feel like I should go do that and stop being moody on the interwebz. Oh wells.


ALSO you should go listen to Bigger Than Love by Ben Gibbard on his new album Former Lives. I love it and it's inspired by Fitzgerald letters. UGH SO PERFECT

No comments:

Post a Comment