Saturday, October 20, 2012

I just want to listen to sad music and cry

This is just going to be a post to complain. I'm sorry it will be whiney and sucky and needy and something not anyone would ever want to read but I need to get it out there since every time I decide I want to open up and share it with someone their ride gets here or they are tired and have to go to sleep or I get the feeling that they just don't even really care.

I've always heard that junior year was supposed to be a hard year but it really sucks. I have so much work to do for my history class and no time at all to do it. I have rehearsal all the time and still need to read two chapters, do flashcards and outline 3 out of the 4 possible essay questions while learning all of the material again just in case I've forgotten it. Then I should get a head start on the coming chapters because I won't have any time at all to do them with all of the rehearsals. Film study has been my little break throughout the day and helps me calm down about everything but then it's my english class which I love but don't have time for the work to do. Chem is hopeless on me, I hate it. Study hall is my savior, I miss my old latin teacher, I hate my math teacher and want to have a new one, and band is a nice way to end my day but I have no time to practice. I never see my friends anymore. I just want to sleep all the time.

FDJSKLGJDFKLGJKLFDJGLKFDJHKLFJHKLJFSDKLHJKL;FGA

No comments:

Post a Comment