Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Journals

I love buying journals. I love dedicating certain things for each journal, yet when it comes to actually writing things in them... I fail. I have several for lists and quotes and a daily one, and one for poetry, one for scrapbooking, one for some tweets and a black red moleskine. I love moleskines and I am so happy that I have bought one yet I am so scared to stain its pages with my ink. What will I write in it, will it be worth while? So many famous authors and people have used them, what if I can't live up to what they have created?

I know I am just over thinking things and I'm not the only one who uses journals like this. (See video here on journaling((also this was just the most recent one but i also love this one and this one !))) I should stop whining and just write but I am scared. I don't know why but I am. I come up with excuses to explain my not writing but I know it's just an act.

I just need to reread Jessica Darling and realize why I love journals.

Also I am currently reading Attachments by Rainbow Rowell and it is wonderful thus far! Reminiscent of You've Got Mail (one of my favorite films) with a bit of a twist. I love it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment