Thursday, April 4, 2013

You Make Me Happy When Skies Are Grey

Today I went to the all states concert that my boyfriend was playing piano in. I adored the jazz ensemble (his part) yet (and I feel bad for saying this) got really tired in the other groups and nearly fell asleep. As I was out to dinner with his parents and sister, I had an idea for a blog post but I didn't write it down and now have forgotten it. I have now just spent a car ride home with said boyfriend and his mom and it has been so nice having him back, even if it just was briefly for an hour car ride home. So this post shall be a things I like page (like my lists from listography!)

Things that make me happy

  • opening a favorite book for the umpteeth time
  • listening to new music
  • the sound of the rain
  • kisses on my cheek
  • monthly playlists
  • arrested development
  • Ingrid Michaelson (specifically The Hat)
  • Oversized sweaters
  • the color red
  • brownie batter
  • cookie dough
  • journals
  • spending the afternoon in a bookstore
  • nutella
  • watching films
  • jtorwhatever. and kisses.
I'm sorry this post was such a cop out. I should have more time tomorrow to actually write and hopefully I will remember my idea. I might do a things I dislike post if I need to write something and I haven't yet. Girls and Boys by Ingrid Michaelson is wonderful. 

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment