Saturday, April 6, 2013

Sarah Lawrence Photos!

Today I went to Sarah Lawrence College and really loved it there! These are some pictures that I took to help remember my experience there. I am exhausted now so I think I will go and nap or watch some films or what not. But SLC was really great. (:




I felt so bad leaving Humphrey this morning! He looked so cute on my bed.
College Sign! 

Admission's Building

Music Building that's haunted. 

Gorgeous staircase in Music Building














They had a music library! That is just really cool! 



President's gorgeous entry way




Film/Photo/Artsy building?




An Area of Free Speech! They repaint that piece of art all the time. And they were when we walked back up the hill. 









The T (tea?) house! Wish we went in! 


quad area that seemed amazing


Saw this at the end of our tour. Really gorgeous place and definitely one I will consider as I apply. Now I go nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment