Sunday, August 26, 2012

Determination

I start my junior year of high school on Wednesday. I am so not ready for that. I cannot believe I am almost done at my school yet I have so far to go. I really shouldn't be on blogger but I figured that I could let myself write a blog post if I wrote out what I had to do. So let's get down to it.


THINGS I HAVE TO DO TODAY(well before Wednesday


  1. Laundry, I hate it but I need to have clean clothes for the first day of school.
  2. Get to mid chapter 6 of APUSH OR Finish APUSH Outlining and questions. (I'm in the end of chapter for so that should be easy)
  3. Start Flashcards for APUSH chapter 2-6, I can watch TV while I do these.
  4. Study flashcards from lang &comp second packet
  5. Finish "The Mysterious Benedict Society" and "The Rivals" they're due back on the 29th! (27th for benedict)
  6. Get on a better sleeping schedule (I don't care if it makes mom right you want to have sleep for junior year)
  7. Calm down about Sept. 16. It's no big deal, it's just a year.
That's it for now, I must go and finish chapter four! It's only like 3 more sections then a quote and questions and hello chapter five.

No comments:

Post a Comment