Monday, August 27, 2012

LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS!

Hello folks! Yep I'm making another list for today. I just wanted to tell you I already put my laundry in the washer this morning- GO ME! So I might as well just hop into my list to do for today!

1. Chapter Six of APUSH! Then I am done with outlining and quote synthesis and questions.
2. Mow the lawn- just play your favorite playlist and go!
3. Do flashcards for chapters 2-6. And finish gilmore girls while doing that and try to finish season 3 of the office.
4. shower after mowing the lawn like ew that is all gross
5. go to the mall for back to school shopping! :D
6. make sure you have a list of what you really need at the mall, not what you want... but go to francescas collections cause I love their clothes.

OKAY I AM GOING TO GET TO WORK...... After I listen to my favorite motivational song from Mulan, I'll make a man out of you.... don't lie it's your favorite too.

No comments:

Post a Comment