Sunday, August 26, 2012

What I really did today...

So I made a list of what I had to do and this is what I actually did:

1. Put my laundry in a basket... That's a start right?
2. Got through ch. 4 and 5, I will do 6 tomorrow.
3. I didn't even start flashcards or studying flashcards.
4.I haven't read my books at all, I want to reread the Jessica Darling series still.
5. You can sleep when you're dead.
6. Let's not even talk about Sept. 16th.

On the bright side I might get to go to the mall tomorrow! But I also have to mow the lawn. Ew. I'm getting up early to do that showering and doing ch. 6. Then onto flashcards to be made and watching the final disc of gilmore girls. I am not happy that I am done with the show, it's been with me for so long but I am glad to see an ending, even if I don't feel ready for it. I also have season three of the office to finish so I always have that.

I'm thinking of doing an episode tracker at the bottom of each blog post, I also have to decide what to watch  next, I have lots of things to watch... Maybe I'll make a blog post on it?

Well I think I will go call my boyfriend and go to sleep.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment