Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Where has summer gone?

I am not happy with the fact that it is August 21, and I start school on the 29. I am not ready to give up my summer in return for two AP classes! Not to mention I still have to read 3 1/2 more chapters of a text book, answer 12ish questions and make nearly 90 flashcards for one of them, (the other is four journals but I actually don't mind doing those). I am pretty stressed out over the whole APUSH thing, I mean I am really excited for AP Lang & Comp (because I got the BEST teacher to have for this class) but APUSH is going to be a challenge. I've never had the teacher but remembered feeling sorry for my friends who did freshman year.

I also cannot help but wonder what will happen this year. I will be a junior. I will have to start looking for colleges. I will have to start growing up. I will be in a relationship for a year. What friends will I lose this year? Will I make new ones or gain the old ones back? This coming year is simply a realm of possibility. I could be a really sucky president for my school's GSA or maybe suck at playing the french horn. I am terrified. I do not want to go into junior year or take APUSH. I just want to go watch lots and lots of t.v. shows. I have gotten pretty addicted to watching t.v. shows this summer, my latest obsession is Up All Night. I just really love Will Arnett.

I have to accept that I cannot change what is coming and I might as well go finish chapter 3 in this text book so I can watch an episode of Up All Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment