Thursday, August 23, 2012

Things that make me happy

Here is a list of what make me happy
  • Red Velvet Cupcakes/Froyo- the best thing I have ever had in my entire life. If I get married, I want red velvet cupcakes for my wedding.
  • Wes Anderson Films- I have seen all of his films (minus Bottle Rocket, still working on getting a copy of that!) and I have loved everyone of them (even Fantastic Mr. Fox which stars George Clooney and I hate him). I love the angles he takes when he films and the colors and the stories are so great. I think Moonrise Kingdom is my favorite, it's very close with The Darjeeling Limited too. I just love all of them.
  • Harry Potter- do I really need to explain this one?
  • Goodreads- this is my favorite social networking site, partly because I love seeing what others are reading and also for giving me great reccomendations. 
  • Apple Cinnamon Tea- this is my all time favorite tea. It can make me smile no matter what and I love it.
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte- I feel like everyone loves these BUT THEY ARE SO GOOD.
  • The Jessica Darling Series- One of the only series I've ever read that is about a teenage girl who is like a real teenage girl. I absolutely adore her sarcastic, snarky, witty personality and I aim to be her in my life.
  • Watching Youtube Videos- I love finding youtubers who I simply adore and watching all of their videos, same goes for reading all of their blog posts (I'm working on kayleyhyde's right now).
  • T.V. Show Marathons- this is the best thing in the world, same can be said for movie marathons
  • Certain Broadway Cast recordings (Once is so great go listen to it on spotify)
  • Writing on this blog. I really like doing this and wish I wrote more this month and tried to do BEDA. Maybe next year! (:

    I think I'll end my list here. I'm currently finishing my lang & comp journals and listening to "Gold" from Once. I am dying to go see this. Goodnight my readers! Today was a much better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment